Friday 30 October 2009

Just a song

I am supposed to post kinda more serious entries, pfff it's my space and I do with it whatever I want but I just couldn't stop myself from posting this :)
This guy is a Korean pop singer G-Dragon from a band Big Bang (빅뱅).  Well I'm not a huge fan of the music that they do, but this song just amazed me and the video is nice too :) Anyways may this entry be a quick look to Korean music culture for U guys who still don't know anything about it. ;)


G-Dragon - Butterfly




Enjoy the video
^^
C U later guys :)

7 Comments:

  1. Moni Key said...
    this video is just spellbinding *w*
    and GD looks totally hot, his red outfit = ♥.
    btw, I have to admit that I became k-music slave:DD
    Deimante said...
    hahahaha
    come on ^^ - I have been away for 2 weeks only and U have totally lost your sanity (I do not claim that U have ever had it) :D
    Juan Mesa said...
    G A Y ! ! !
    anyway, that asshole is kinda big star here in Korea, the video is nice but the song is, U know, too slow for me :)
    and why posting in English? :) I thought U were suppose to post in Lithuanian! :)
    te amo :*

    P.S. leave Monika alone, she's cool, even tho, she has a really bad taste :D
    Deimante said...
    I am not supposed to post everything in Lithuanian. I guess I will post in Lithuanian only some stuff about Korea that I wrote already in my notebook because I am to lazy to translate all that material to English :D
    Monika. said...
    Deimante, if u'll meet Juan in Vilnius, punch him for me.
    Thank you. :D
    Juan Mesa said...
    Deimante, if U'll meet me in Vilnius, punch me for Monika, plz.
    and later on when U meet Monika, hug her for me ;)
    I still think she is cool :P
    Nick Matyas said...
    It's really an impressive posting. I liked it & think that it will be helpful for others. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

    Web Royalty

Post a Comment